We will continue to honor social distancing respecting each other’s comfort level for distance and physical contact. We have upped our numbers for worship to 100 people, so more people means being more intentional about each other’s space.
Before you come to church, your answers should be “Yes” to:
- I agree to wear a mask over my nose and mouth at all times in church buildings, except for briefly removing my mask to take communion.
- I agree to only attend worship if I am healthy and I am non-symptomatic (symptoms: Fever ≥ 100.4◦F; sore throat; cough; shortness of breath; chills; vomiting, diarrhea or nausea; pink eye; joint or muscle aches; loss of taste or smell).
- I agree to maintain a social distance and make no physical contact with anyone beyond members of my household without their permission.
- I agree to respect any requests for distance and masking to ensure the safety and comfort level of all, even as restrictions are reduced.
- I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge, in the past seven days, I have not had contact with any person with a presumed diagnosis of COVID 19.
- I acknowledge that the coronavirus is highly contagious. There is a risk of infection beyond the control of the church despite precautions taken. I will make my own decision about my safety in entering the church building and protecting children and others in my care.
We continue moving forward cautiously and with care for each other.