Before leaving home, please review the Covid-19 safety statements on this page and confirm that you agree to all of them. (If you are symptomatic, please stay home and take good care of yourself, letting us know if you need help.)
See the summary chart at the bottom of this page for a quick reference of how our Covid policy is applied. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact Senior Warden Louise Walsh.
We want to thank all of the wonderful volunteers who continue to help our community regather with care. Your devotion to the health and safety of the parish has been a blessing to us all.
Before you come to church, we ask that you agree to all of the following:
- I agree I will only attend worship if I am healthy and I am non-symptomatic. (symptoms: fever ≥ 100.4◦F; sore throat; cough; shortness of breath; chills; vomiting, diarrhea, or nausea; pink eye; joint or muscle aches; loss of taste or smell)
- I agree to maintain physical distance and to make no physical contact with anyone beyond members of my household without their permission.
- I agree to respect any requests for distance and masking to ensure the safety and comfort level of others, even as restrictions are reduced in the wider community.
- I acknowledge that the coronavirus is highly contagious and there is a risk of infection that is beyond the control of the church in spite of precautions that are being taken. I will make my own decision as to my safety in entering the church building and for the safety of children and others in my care.
- If you believe that you have been exposed to COVID, we ask that you agree to the following in accordance with CDC guidance:
- If I am exposed to COVID-19, and I am NOT up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations, I will stay home and quarantine for at least 5 full days before coming to St. Mark’s.
- If I am exposed to COVID-19, and I AM up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations, I do not need to stay home from St. Mark’s unless I develop symptoms, and I will get tested even if I don’t develop symptoms, at least 5 days after I last had contact with someone with COVID-19.
Read Masks: Why We Should Mask, by a member of the Regathering Advisory Group.
We will continue moving forward cautiously and with care for each other and will make adjustments as needed in response to changes in circumstances.
Quick Reference to Covid Policy in Practice
|Activity||Status||Mask Policy – N95/KN95 recommended|
|Worship: 9 am & 5 pm||In-person||Masks optional|
|Sermon Seminar: 10 am||In-person, sermon only (not seminar) online||Masks optional|
|Worship: 11:15 am||Hybrid: In-person & online||Masks optional|
Outside: Masks optional
|Sunday School||In-person||Masks optional|
|Events||In-person||Masks: Follow organizer’s guidance|
|Performances/concerts||In-person||Proof of vaccination required.
Masks: Follow organizer’s guidance