St. Mark’s can provide recently-renovated spaces in a variety of sizes for rent just two blocks from the Capitol complex. Our facilities range from the beautiful 1888 neo-Romanesque nave to our 21st century modern Parish House, which includes our large fellowship hall, Baxter Hall, as well as meeting and classrooms in various sizes. Rentals are available for groups large and small. Let us know what you have in mind.
If you are interested in knowing more about our facilities, please contact our Parish Administrator at email@example.com.
Parish Space Reservations
To reserve a space for a Parish Event or Meeting, please follow these procedures:
- In writing, submit your request to the Parish Administrator for Programs and Facilities (drop or mail a written or typed request off to the church office or send your request via e-mail by clicking here).
- Your request should include:
- The contact person’s name, phone number and email address
- The name of your event
- The date of your event including, start and end times
- Set-up and clean-up times (if applicable)
- Your first and second room choices
- The number of people attending
- After receiving your request, staff will confirm your reservation; if there is an unseen conflict, staff will let you know and work with you to identify a suitable alternate location (if one is available).