St. Mark’s outreach ministries are carried out in partnership with the following Capitol Hill and greater Washington, D.C., area programs and organizations where we have made a conscious commitment. Read more about how we are involved and consider helping out!
- Baskets under the altar (donations for the Lutheran Church of the Reformation’s Food Pantry)
- Everyone Home DC (formerly Capitol Hill Group Ministry)
- Food Rescue US
- Greater DC Diaper Bank
- Incarceration Justice
- Refugee Resettlement Program
- Salvation Army Grate Patrol
- Washington Interfaith Network (WIN)
Read more about the full St. Mark’s Outreach Program. Contact Outreach Board Chair Julie Murphy if you would like to participate or have ideas for serving others through the St. Mark’s Outreach program.