As we have for years, St. Mark’s will collect Thanksgiving baskets for Capitol Hill Group Ministry (CHGM) to provide to our community’s low-income families.
To participate, gather a bag of food as indicated in the list below. Bring the items to church on November 18 in a reusable shopping bag.
- 2 14.5 oz cans green beans
- 2 15 oz cans yams or fresh equivalent
- 2 14 oz cans cranberry sauce
- 3 boxes mac & cheese
- 2 boxes stuffing
- 1 bag rice or mashed potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 box muffin/biscuit mix
- 1 box cake mix and can of frosting
- 1 $25 gift card for meat (Safeway, HT, Giant–placed in an envelope)
Bags and gift cards will be delivered to CHGM on the 18th!