All Parish Retreat | Important Update for Attendees!
We are scheduled to meet again this year at the Claggett Center in Adamstown, MD (https://www.claggettcenter.org) on June 17 and 18. More than 120 people have signed up, so it should be a wonderful time!
If you are coming, there are THREE THINGS you need to do in advance:
- On Sunday, June 11, bring in a box to be used in our box journal project. There’s a big moving box in Baxter Hall for the boxes — no larger than a shoebox, please!
- Before June 17, read the E-gospel that was sent out on Friday, June 8 for more info on the Box Journal project — and for the questions for reflection, you need to think about before next weekend.
- On June 17, bring a photo of yourself. Could be a current one or one from any age. Nothing larger than 5 x 7, please!
If you have questions about the following, please contact
- Accommodations, Kit Arrington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other logistics, Kenn Allen at email@example.com
- Content, Nora Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s shaping up to be a lovely opportunity to “be in community together!”
Note: For those not attending the retreat, the Sunday worship schedule will remain the same (9 am Eucharist, 10 am Sermon Seminar, 11:15 am Eucharist, Contemplative Eucharist 5 pm)
IMPORTANT TIMING NOTICE!! Get to St. Mark’s by 8:15 a.m. if you are riding the bus! The bus will leave promptly at 8:30 a.m.!